I must have eaten like, half the bowl of batter on this one. It was THAT good. Not to mention it has pretty much all of my favourite snacks. Dried cranberries, nuts, chocolate chips. Pretty awesome. You won’t eat just one, that is a guarantee.
I won’t waste too much of your time. Let’s get straight to the good stuff.
MAKES ABOUT 35 COOKIES
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp whole milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup gluten free all purpose flour (to make my flour mix I do 1 bag Bob’s red mill all purpose gluten free flour + 1 bag of sweet sorghum flour + 1 bag brown rice flour – use in a 1:1 ratio with regular flour)
1 cup large flake oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup roasted, unsalted pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds
1. In a large bowl, beat together butter and both sugars until combined and fluffy.
2. Beat in egg until combined. Add vanilla and milk.
3. In a separate, medium sized bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, ginger and salt. In a separate small bowl, combine coconut, almonds, cranberries, chocolate chips, pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
4. In small additions, beat the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Fold in nut mixture.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking trays with parchment or SILPATs. Drop 1 tbsp balls, offsetting in rows of 2 and 3, leaving 2 inches in between each cookie (they spread). Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.