Let it go. Shit happens. Take a deep, revitalizing breathe and let it all go. Life is beautiful.
Take each shot as a reason to get up and prove yourself. It ain’t no way to live, if you ain’t livin’ at all. Right?
All this talk about rising up to your potential is making me hungry. Did I mention I made some epic vegan MOJITO energy balls? No, sadly, they do not contain any alcohol… although if you’re already drunk off life…
These happy, little balls have the exact taste of a Mojito. And for some of us (I can think of quite a few), that is reason enough to eat the whole entire batch (which I have been quite tempted). Super easy, and fun to make (if you like getting your hands dirty), I don’t think anyone would (OR SHOULD) be opposed to cute, magical balls of deliciousness.
1 cup raw, whole almonds
1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
3/4 cup medjool dates, pitted
1 tsp agave nectar
zest of 1 lime
4 tbsp fresh lime juice
3/4 cup fresh mint, loosely packed
a pinch of Himalayan pink salt
white sesame seeds for coating
1. Pulse almonds and cashews in food processor until coarsely ground.
2. Add dates, pulse until thoroughly combined.
3. Add zest, lime juice, mint, agave, and salt. Pulse until combined.
4. Roll into balls (about a tsp worth of mixture), roll in sesame seeds.
5. Place in an air tight container in the freezer. They do not go rock solid so you can eat them straight out of the freezer!